"WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF UNDERSTANDING"

//**MESSAGE FROM THE HEART **//
Where Experience Matters The Most








Friday, October 9, 2009

"Rain Of Peace And Understanding"

Happiness isn't just simply smiling, or simply laughing. Happiness is happiness because you feel good. Not about something. That is we think about happiness, that it is always about something. The world is going to bring us happiness. And I say to you that there is only one person who can make you happy. And you know who that is? Ah, and it happens to be the person you know very little about. Strange! You know about your business associates, your colleagues, your friends, but you know very little about yourself. Who are you? Because you are the person who can make you very happy!

Who are you? You came, you are given this gift of breath but you don't think much about it. You will, but it will be at the end when it's getting hard. Then "Breath breath breath". Life is important? I want you to take a little time and understand something- That your life is incredibly important. You are not a number, you are not a name. You are more than the sum of all your goods, and all of bad. What is yours?

Do you know where does this life pounding into you comes from, and where does it go? And every time that it comes, it brings gift of life. And what my friend is life? When you are conscious, this life holds promises after promises after promises for you. Gifts after gifts after gifts. Which gift have you accepted? If you are stranger to yourself, then you came, you lived a while, and like many, ended up with it. Came, lived a while, and gone.

It happens- three facts: You were born, second you are alive, third you've got to go. This is how i look at it. Birth has already happened, and the last one- going is gonna happen anyways, I've no control of it. Ahh but between the two, the birth and the going; I can do something. And if all the things I can accomplish, let it be that I can be fulfilled, that I know myself. Of all the people I've understood, I understand myself. And I want the rain of peace, and I want the rain of understanding to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment